Ask-LAT page on Connecting
Princeton University Library Administration Team Charter
The mission of the Library Administration Team reflects the mission of Princeton University Library. It is responsible for the operational planning, oversight, and implementation of the Library’s priorities as it enriches teaching and learning, facilitates world-class research, and preserves cultural heritage by providing dynamic services and diverse collections.
The Princeton University Library Administration Team’s work encompasses the Library’s regular operations and services, and the implementation of strategic projects. The group is designed to facilitate cross-departmental collaboration that may also involve campus and external partners. The team has the authority to charge task forces that include individuals beyond its membership to write reports and make recommendations.
LAT meets weekly, based on an agenda compiled 24 hours in advance. The chair will cancel meetings if there is no agenda or the agenda is short and not time-sensitive. Agenda suggestions must include:
- A topic and an initial position on that topic
- The leader of the discussion
- A time estimate for the discussion
- Recommended guest attendees if they will enable the group to work more efficiently or make decisions during the meeting
The Team will meet with the Library Strategy Council (LSC) three times per year as part of a day-long retreat at the end of the summer and semesters. Notes will be public, and responsibility for notetaking will rotate with each meeting.
LAT will be chaired by the Deputy University Librarian. The team will aim to have approximately ten members who will reflect a wide range of expertise and will have a proven ability to work effectively across the organization. The current members are:
- Jon P. Stroop : Jon Stroop (Chair) - Deputy University Librarian
- Stephanie Ayers : Stephanie Ayers - Assistant Director, IT Operations
- Peter Bae : Peter Bae - Assistant University Librarian, Scholarly Collections Services
- Jennifer W. Baxmeyer : Jennifer Baxmeyer - Assistant University Librarian, Metadata Services
- Dina Conte : Dina Conte - Assistant Director, Library Finance
- Patricia A. Gaspari-Bridges : Patty Gaspari-Bridges - Assistant University Librarian, Collection Development.
- Jennifer Grayburn : Jen Grayburn - Assist Director, Digital and Open Scholarship
- Margaret A. Kehrer : Peggy Kehrer - Assistant Director, Library Space Planning and Operations
- Daniel J. Linke : Dan Linke - Deputy Head, Special Collections and University Archivist
- Sara J. Logue : Sara Logue - Assistant University Librarian, Special Collections Public Services
- Barbara H. Valenza : Barbara Valenza - Director, Library Communications
- Anuradha Vedantham : Anu Vedantham - Assistant University Librarian, Research Services
- Daina L. Wilpon : Daina L. Wilpon - Director of Talent and Organizational Effectiveness
This membership may rotate over time. While each individual represents specific Library departments, there is an expectation that LAT members will think and act in the Library’s interests as a whole, beyond their areas of remit and expertise. LSC will review the membership annually along with the charter.
Search this documentation