- Book a library classroom:
- Book a campus space via EMS
- Teaching Toolkit
- Videos for instruction: Post on MediaCentral and then embed in LibGuides or Canvas.
- Data Collection: Guidelines for recording your instruction data
- Contact Kelee Pacion (chair) to explore the resources and support available through the Teaching Research Steering Group (TRSG)
- Service Descriptions - find blurbs for services to use in your presentations
The main list of databases is organized by subject area and connects to the Subject Librarians list. Each subject specialist is expected to curate a small set of databases into “Core” and “Supplementary” sets for each subject area that they handle. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Using Library Online/Electronic Resources Off-Campus
- Additional Tools for Accessing Library Online/Electronic Resources Off-Campus
LibGuides and Librarian-created web resources
Best practices for creating and editing guides
Springshare Suite Resources
Summer 2022 LibGuides Working Session Recordings
Reusing Checklist Boxes in LibGuides Session: Recording and Slides
Librarian-created Events and Workshops
Event Planning on Connecting includes guidelines and process expectations.
Before you schedule a new workshop, please consult the two calendars below as well as the University's Academic Calendar.
What is my role as an event organizer? What am I responsible for?
An event organizer is responsible for leading plans and executing the event/workshop. Depending on the details of your event, the organizer will function as the point person for event planning and logistics, including establishing budget and funding source, booking a venue; ordering food/beverages; making arrangements with Library or University Facilities; working with OLC for publicity, materials, and giveaways; arranging for cleaning services, establishing budget and funding source, setting up events and registration in LibCal, coordinating speakers (travel, honorarium, other accommodations) and other logistics as identified.
- The event organizer should either be the lead contact on the day, or find appropriate staff as a delegate.
- Upon completion of the event, event organizers should add in the final number of attendees in the LibCal event and enter the data in LibInsight.
- If you are planning a Zoom webinar, contact OLC at email@example.com for hosting.
Best Practices for conducting research consultations include:
LibCal Appointments: Directions for library staff on how to set up LibCal Appointments. This is a tool to replace WASE (now discontinued) to schedule research consultation appointments.
Public-facing Appointments page
Facilities and Spaces
- Report a Facilities problem
LEAP (Liaison Enhancement and Activation Program)
The LEAP materials are behind CAS login here.
Current liaison list - shows who is taking care of each community right now
Ideally, the staff person would have a conversation with their supervisor about travel plans, relevance of the proposed opportunities and related costs prior to submission of a proposal via the approval system.
Communication Tools and Expectations
PUL Staff Intranet - the best place to keep up with your colleagues!
List of lists - a directory of internal email lists