Confluence is a wiki (collaborative workspace) used by PUL staff to manage documentation, policies, committee materials, project documents, and other internal documents. By default, content in Confluence is publicly-accessible to make it easy to access content without having to login, but staff can restrict pages (or entire spaces) as appropriate.
New to Confluence? Start here
- Committees and Working Groups
- Policies and Guidelines
- Digitization Best Practices
- Liaison, Librarian and Specialist Dashboard
- Preservation & Conservation
- Cataloging and Metadata Services (CaMS)
- Springshare Suite
Confluence is organized into "spaces" — each project or category has its own space listed below. Some spaces that are restricted to only certain staff will not be listed unless you are logged in and have access to the space.
- Confluence Best Practices includes documentation on using Confluence
- If you'd like to request a Confluence account or create a new space, please contact L-Support